Protect Your Rights When You’ve Been Wronged By An Employer
An employer’s unfair or unlawful employment practice can be emotionally and financially devastating to an employee. At The Rutten Law Firm, APC, we understand that facing discrimination, retaliation or harassment at work is challenging. When an employer wrongfully terminates an employee, he or she faces not only lost income, but also fear and anxiety over an uncertain future.
While some wrongfully terminated employees recover quickly and find new and even better jobs, others do not. To survive and support a family, an employee may be forced to accept a lower paying or otherwise inferior job. In other cases, a wrongful termination may lead to lengthy periods of unemployment and financial hardships. Wrongful termination, discrimination and retaliation cases sometimes permanently damage a person’s career or family.
When Employees Suffer Discrimination, Harassment And Wrongful Termination
At The Rutten Law Firm, APC, we confront these challenges head-on. When we agree to represent you in a wrongful termination or other employment law case, we provide you with a powerful voice for vindication and bring the fight to the employer. Our firm provides experienced employment law counsel in all areas of employment law, including:
- Wage, hour and overtime claims
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower/qui tam claims
- Sexual harassment
- Discrimination and retaliation based on physical or mental disability, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race and ethnicity, pregnancy, religion or sexual orientation
- Family and Medical Leave Act violations
- Meal and rest break claims
- Hostile work environments
- Severance agreements
- Transgender harassment and discrimination
- Medicare fraud whistleblowers
- Workplace health and safety whistleblowers
- Retaliation for refusal to break the law
- Retaliation for reporting employer’s breaking of the law
Championing Employee Rights
If your rights have been violated by your employer or you have been wronged in a business setting, we will fight for you. Contact The Rutten Law Firm, APC, to speak with an experienced wrongful termination, discrimination and retaliation attorney in Woodland Hills, California. Call us today at 818-308-5945, or feel free to contact us online.
We will provide an honest assessment of your legal case and options for how a lawyer may be able to help.